One Great Party

Yesterday, it was my friend's Erwin Haris Birthday Celebration 17th Party..
IMO, It was a great party.. Met Friends there Not to forget the DLL king Kevin Kana Jacques hahaa..

Siddiq, Azreel, Adib, Hanif, Darul and me .. Rendezvous at Syed Azrie's which was alocated about 500ish meterish from Erwin's House.. Before We went there, We hanged out and poke some guy face in the face on facebook.. it was fun.. hahaa..

And yeah.. the sad thing is.. I did not bring my Cam.. so I DIDNOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO SNAP ANY PICS.. :(

The Party Starts off with the Maghrib's prayer..
i Imam-ed my friends .. Then We met some other friend and sat down for abt half an hour to be served >:[ .. (jk)

Then i think the Imam ( one elderly guy from gita i think ) read the "doa Kesyukuran" for Erwin Haris.. Here comes the best part.. EAT!
Oh yeah.. After the Prayer .. The B'da Boy Cut his caeeek .. I think i got the video.. will upload it ASAP later..


There was so many delicacies .. but i just ate only one .. The Laksa .. It was spicy+sodap+hot .. Become sweaty after that..

The phrase "taste ur own Medicine" ring a bell last night..
Kevin and me was messing around with Shahrin... We both Lift him off the ground .. But the Photographer [ Damien Dellon ] Fails to snap it zzzzzzz.. I tought i had broke my back..

Then... What do you expect.. Kevin Turn against me.. and start Shouting my name.. i ran but i was cornered by 10~15 ppl... They LIFTED ME OFF THE GROUND TOO.. IT WAS hell of an experience.. Imagine .. 70kilos hanging 5 foot off the ground.. O,O ..

The B'day Boy promised that he will perform that night.. But he didnt.. Instead He called the Three Musketeer .. Hanif,Syed and ME.. we Was so nervous.. again.. I was so Sweaty hahaha... we Sang Kau Aku by AIZAT.. and my contact tertanggal during the performance.. lol .. Hanif ~ told me after the whole thing that he wanted to sing Air Suply's Good bye .. KLMJ.. XD

The Liverpool boys stop partying and went to see Liverpool vs Stoke city.. Stoke was good.. The match was a draw..

MANCHESTER UNITED, won theirs by 3 goals against nil .. Was happy .. :> Although both the league leader and Arsenal have 2 games in hand..

Met the PH Juniors :P aween and Husna.. and ani and maya.. not Sure if agen was there though..


alright.. my fingers are getting sore ..



Im listening to Motion City as we are speaking .. :>


1 "Worker Bee"
2 "A Lifeless Ordinary (Need a Little Help)"
3 "Her Words Destroyed My Planet"
4 "Dissapear"
5 "Delirium"
6 "History Lesson"
7 "Stand Too Close"
8 "Pulp Fiction"
9 "@!#?@!"
10 "Hysteria"
11 "Skin and Bones"
12 "The Weakends"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © fiq-ar*nuffsaid:p*